Kick off your shoes. You’re home.
Welcome to Cannon Trail, where home is about thoughtful architecture and artistic public spaces, wrapped within the urban and active lifestyle of Old Town Lafayette. We’re offering beautifully appointed paired and single-family homes that include open-concept floor plans, private porches and amazing front yards, coupled with creatively designed parks and nature walks.
Cannon Trail, Featuring You.
- Paired Homes with open floor plans, main and upper-level master suite options, fenced yards and front and rear patios.
- Future Single Family Home sites allowing you to fully customize the home of your dreams.
- Located in Old Town Lafayette within blocks of amazing restaurants, galleries, coffee shops and breweries.
- Upscale, professionally designed finishes with contemporary color schemes and custom options to reflect your personal style.
- A Colorado native plant walk incorporated into a beautifully landscaped pocket-park and open space area.
Big and Small, Houses for All.
Cannon Trail delivers the whole package. Each home comes with included features you might pay for in other neighborhoods. Professionally designed and appointed cabinets, tile, lighting, flooring, air conditioning, garage door openers, fully-cased windows, two-toned paint, fencing, quartz counters, and refrigerators are all complimentary in our homes, saving you thousands of dollars.
The Arnica and The Sunflower
The Coneflower and The Aster
30 Paired Home Sites
- Choose between four models of Paired Homes with over eight exterior elevations to reflect your personal style and individual character.
- Large, open-concept kitchens featuring quartz counters, stainless appliances, island, and pantry. Spacious master suites with walk-in closets and dual-vanity baths.
- Professionally designed and appointed interiors with stunning tile packages, flooring, cabinet colors and knobs, designer lighting and many other mindful and artfully-designed finishes.
- Floor plans ranging from 1540 to 1740 square feet above grade, with finished or unfinished basement options available on specific lots.
9 Single Family Home Sites
- Coming in late-2019, single family home models with attached or detached garage options.
Floorplans & Sizing
Note: Dimensions and areas are approximate.
Lots 20-24 Sold
Lots 17B, 18A, 19 Currently Available
Old Town Lafayette: A Vibrant Town with Roots.
This is walkable living at its finest. One of Colorado’s brightest stars, Lafayette was a mining town founded in 1888 and has since evolved into a modern Boulder County city. Lafayette’s Old Town district has seen tremendous growth and investment including eclectic retail shops, engaging art and theaters, and contemporary dining and breweries. But throughout this period of change, Lafayette has never sacrificed its inclusiveness, friendliness, and passion for artistic expression.
Cannon Trail’s progressively designed and integrated park system connects you to the existing Lafayette Open Space trail system to the east. On the western edge of Cannon Trail, you’re blocks away to the East Simpson Street and Public Road retail corridors of Old Town Lafayette, each with their own unique character.
See the illustrative map and pictures below to explore all that Cannon Trail and Lafayette offers.
Less Asphalt, More Aster.
Cannon Trail is an urban, walkable community purposely designed with mindful, outdoor features to encourage all residents to get out and play in the Colorado sun. Our close proximity to Old Town doesn’t sacrifice a meaningful connection to nature, we believe you and the world deserve less asphalt and more Aster!
Directly in line with Old Town Lafayette’s incredible commitment to public art, we’ve also incorporated large outdoor sculptures plus options for the HOA and residents to include Old Town’s famous fence painting and garage art.
As the name suggests, Crescent Park’s shape enables multiple activities for the residents of Cannon Trail. This beautifully designed pocket-park includes a turf area, picnic tables, and large active-play rock structures.
At once intimate and inspirational, the namesake feature of Cannon Trail is a 1,100 foot long corridor consisting of xeriscaped Colorado native and adapted plants, all managed by the HOA. Typically only seen in botanical gardens, Cannon Trail was designed as an “Alphabet Walk” which organizes plants and flora in alphabetic clusters to encourage exploration and education. Small, discrete signage will be installed throughout to guide all explorers, big and small.